Because he combines real-world experience (former vice president of an international publishing firm) with outstanding credentials as a consultant to top business leaders to help your firm drive success.
Dr. Weiman has also served for years as an adjunct faculty member at Widener University’s Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology.
Fortune 500 companies as well as several departments of the Federal government have trusted Dr. Weiman’s services:
- Johnson & Johnson
- O-Cedar/Vileda/Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions
- Wendy’s International
- The US Department of Justice
- The US Department of Defense
- The US Department of Homeland Security
- The US Department of Labor
- The US Department of Veterans Affairs
- The US Mint
Corporate clients have used Dr. Weiman all over the world to coach and present seminars to their employees. Aside from the US, Dr. Weiman has consulted in Canada, China, Germany and Italy, consulting with and developing leaders from those countries as well as:
- United Kingdom
Clients come from these fields and more:
Dr. Weiman works with you and your core leadership to have impact at the highest level possible.
Work is done one-on-one with key executives as well as with executive teams and departments.
Major publications trust Dr. Weiman’s expertise:
- BusinessWeek: Dr. Weiman talks about the pros/cons of going into business with a romantic partner. Click here to read.
- BusinessWeek: Dr. Weiman offers tips for keeping your company staffed up during the holidays. Click here to read.
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Dr. Weiman explains the right way to have a difficult conversation with an employee. Click here to read.
- Men’s Health: Dr. Weiman gives advice on the psychology of buying jewelry as a gift. Click here to read.
- Los Angeles Times: Dr. Weiman gives advice on Exit Interviews: Click here to read.
- Los Angeles Times: Should you conduct job interviews one-on-one or using a group or panel format? Click here to read.
- Nonprofit World: Dr. Weiman’s feature article on creating leadership using the staff of your company or organization. Click Here to read.
- BusinessWeek Online: “Erasing a Stink” How do you tell a valued employee that a dash of deodorant would be a very good idea? Diplomatically. Click Here to read.
- BusinessWeek Online: “Keeping Phone Workers Plugged In.” A highly repetitive job is bound to have a good deal of turnover, but there are ways to minimize the burnout rate. Click Here to read.
- BusinessWeek Online: “Your Invitation to a Hot Date in Court.” Women find this sales rep irresistible. That could mean a lawsuit. Click Here to read.
- BusinessWeek Online: “Hit Me Again.” Failure doesn’t deter many entrepreneurs. Click Here to read.
Dr. Weiman has served on the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania Medical School, Department of Psychiatry and Strayer University. He is currently an adjunct assistant clinical professor of psychology in Widener University’s Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology.
Dr. Weiman earned his B.A. in Religion from Dickinson College, an M.S. in Psychological Services from the University of Pennsylvania, and an M.A. and a Psy. D. in Clinical Psychology from Widener University.
He is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Pennsylvania Psychological Association, where he serves on the Business and Psychology Partnership Committee. That committee promotes the Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
He is a licensed psychologist and subscribes to the American Psychological Association Code of Ethics.
To confidentially discuss your company’s needs, call Dr. Weiman today at (610) 642-3040 or fill out the form on this page.