Why do some of the world’s most successful companies choose Weiman Consulting?
Because we combine real world business know-how with evidence-based psychological strategies that give your company an edge.
David A. Weiman, Psy.D.
Dr. Weiman combines real-world experience (former vice president of an international publishing firm) with outstanding credentials as a consultant to top business leaders to help your firm drive success.
Dr. Weiman has also served for years as an adjunct faculty member at Widener University’s Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology.
Fortune 500 companies as well as several departments of the Federal government have trusted Dr. Weiman’s services:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Keurig/Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- O-Cedar/Vileda/Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions
- Wendy’s International
- The US Department of Justice
- The US Department of Defense
- The US Department of Homeland Security
- The US Department of Labor
- The US Department of Veterans Affairs
- The US Mint
Corporate clients have used Dr. Weiman all over the world to coach and present seminars to their employees.
Clients come from these fields and more:
Accounting/Finance; Automotive; Banking/Investment; Childcare;
Construction; Consumer Products; Food Service/Restaurant/Hospitality; Healthcare; InsuranceLaw; Marketing; Medicine; Online Commerce; Publishing; Real Estate; Staffing and Recruitment.
Major publications trust Dr. Weiman’s expertise:
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek:
- Dr. Weiman talks about the pros/cons of going into business with a romantic partner. Click here to read.
- Dr. Weiman offers tips for keeping your company staffed up during the holidays. Click here to read.
- “Erasing a Stink” How do you tell a valued employee that a dash of deodorant would be a very good idea? Diplomatically. Click Here to read.
- “Keeping Phone Workers Plugged In.” A highly repetitive job is bound to have a good deal of turnover, but there are ways to minimize the burnout rate. Click Here to read.
- “Your Invitation to a Hot Date in Court.” Women find this sales rep irresistible. That could mean a lawsuit. Click Here to read.
- “Hit Me Again.” Failure doesn’t deter many entrepreneurs. Click Here to read.
- Los Angeles Times
- Dr. Weiman gives advice on Exit Interviews: Click here to read.
- Should you conduct job interviews one-on-one or using a group or panel format? Click here to read.
- Nonprofit World:
- Dr. Weiman’s feature article on creating leadership using the staff of your company or organization. Click Here to read.
Dr. Weiman is a licensed psychologist and has served on the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania Medical School, Department of Psychiatry and Strayer University. He is currently an adjunct assistant clinical professor of psychology in Widener University’s Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology.
He is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Pennsylvania Psychological Association, and the American Society for Clinical Hypnosis.
Dr. Weiman earned his B.A. in Religion from Dickinson College, an M.S. in Psychological Services from the University of Pennsylvania, and an M.A. and a Psy. D. in Clinical Psychology from Widener University.
Every week, Dr. Weiman invites you to join him with a cup of coffee. He posts a “Rise & Whine” video where he shares insights around the psychology of optimism, achieving your goals, and success in business and everyday life.
You can check out the Rise & Whine YouTube Playlist here:
Lauren K. Schechter, MBA
Lauren joined Weiman Consulting in the Fall of 2019. She is involved in marketing strategy as well as research and implementation for all client projects.
Lauren has experience working in a variety of industries including Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals, Toys/Games, and the Food industry.
Lauren has also done volunteer work with members of the Water.Org team in Indonesia where she gained global perspective on organizations and their impacts on communities.
Her global traveling along with her industry experiences, give her a fresh perspective to apply to all aspects of Weiman Consulting.
She earned both her undergraduate degree in Marketing and Management/Leadership and her MBA from La Salle University. She also has two graduate degrees in psychology from University of Pennsylvania.
Kendra M. Prescott, LPC, MS
Kendra has worked at Weiman Consulting since 2014. She is involved in all aspects of assessment program design and administration. She has also been involved in the pre-hire selection of senior executives, pre-coaching assessments, organizational surveys, individual coaching programs, group seminars, and strategic planning.
As an adjunct faculty member at two universities, Kendra has a special interest in bridging physiology and psychology as a professor of Biological Psychology and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy. Kendra is a Licensed Professional Counselor.
She earned a B.S. in Nutrition from Appalachian State University and an M.S.Ed. in Mental Health Counseling from the University of Pennsylvania.
To confidentially discuss your company’s needs,
call us today at (610) 642-3040.