We help you develop great leaders. Here’s how:
- Competency Modeling. We work with you to identify core competencies that are critical for success at your company. Then, we help you assess how much your current leaders possess those competencies. When we find gaps, we can help that person gain needed skills.
- Identify and Develop Future Leaders. A Chinese Proverb goes “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” We help you develop ways to spot future leaders. Once you’ve identified them, we help you develop programs that prepare them to succeed as leaders.
- Leadership Seminars. We deliver impactful programs on topics including creative thinking, problem-solving, persuasion, motivation, the psychology of communication, giving effective feedback and more. Programs can be conducted onsite or online.
- MBTI Programs. Our Certified MBTI Practitioners can create custom programs for your team to help leaders gain key insights into their work-related style. We can also provide team workshops so that all team members can learn how to communicate, make decisions, and optimize the various talents of the team.
If you already know you want Leadership Development Services, click here to get started.
Still feel like you need to learn more about Leadership Development?
Ask yourself this question: How much impact does a great leader have over one who is just average?
So much that it’s practically a given in business today: Profits and strong, effective leadership are directly related.
Do you believe that great leaders are born? Or that they can be developed? Either way, great leadership doesn’t happen by accident.
You must know the strengths and development needs of your key leaders.
You must have a strong idea of what qualities make for effective leadership in your organization.
And you must know how to bridge gaps between how people are leading and how you need them to lead.
Here are three areas where we add value:
- Making good teams great. We assess the team and identify what is needed for them to become even more effective and efficient.
- Identify what is stopping or stalling an under-performing team. It’s not always obvious why a team isn’t functioning well. And it can be nearly impossible to figure that out from within the organization because poor communication, hidden agendas, and a tendency to avoid conflict can interfere with finding out what is really going on. We learn what’s causing the team to fail and let you know if and how it can be turned around.
- Identifying high performers. Whether it’s a select group or all managers at a certain level, we individually assess each person and identify their strengths and development needs. We can also help you create development plans and pathways that help ensure that high performers have the strategies and tools they need to succeed.
Whether it’s a select group or all managers at a certain level, we individually assess each person and identify their strengths and development needs. We can also help you create development plans and pathways that help ensure that high performers have the strategies and tools they need to succeed.
If you would like a proposal for a Leadership Development project, get started here.
Not sure if Leadership Development is what you need? Use this contact form and someone will respond soon.
If you would like more information on Leadership Development or our other services, please refer to our FAQ.